Re: [6pack] MX5 Miata seats

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] MX5 Miata seats
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 13:39:59 +0000
Hi,
I have a few pictures describing how I installed MX5 seats in the TR6 using
the original TR seat rails. www.triumphowners.com/776
This technique basically makes the bottom of the MX5 seat function like the
bottom of the TR seat using a couple pieces of angle iron, cut to fit, and
installed with the Mazda rails removed. The seats will pivot forward as the
original, but do not lock in the rear. There are also other kits available
that use the Mazda seat rails to attach to the floor. Hopefully someone can
post the info on those kits too.

Sloane :)
69-Six

6pack@autox.team.net