Re: [6pack] Triumph related websites

To: Footfrek@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Triumph related websites
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:09:36 -0800 (PST)
Hello Jason,

Could you by any chance be referring to my (former) website, The
Michelotti TR
Website?  It no longer exists because Yahoo pulled the plug on
free hosting and
I haven't had time to try and find another host.  However, I
think I still have
most of my info stored somewhere if you were looking for
something in
particular.

Raymond