Re: [6pack] [Fot] Stag Transmission Parts

To: gaf3@charter.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] [Fot] Stag Transmission Parts
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:50:21 EST
What trans is this?  BW type 8 as in the Jags?  I have a spare  type 8 from
a 69 Jag if it helps you...

In a message dated 2/28/2011 3:46:52 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gaf3@charter.net writes:

Hi
I'm trying to locate a source for the Borg Warner Automatic  Transmission
parts for a Club Members Stag.
I have the Automatic  Stripped down and I'm having a difficult time
locating parts. I need the  standard stuff for a rebuild. Gaskets, seals
clutches and steels and a few  other parts.
Rimmer doesn't have anything much on their website.
Does  anyone out there  have a source for these parts. The usual
suppliers  don't have any stock for the British built Automatic.
Are there any Stag  Mail Lists I could post a message on?
Thanks in advance
Glenn  Franco