Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 87

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 87
From: Jgk423@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 14:39:20 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Tom,

You've jogged my memory.  I was wrong about needles from the AH 3000
MkIII.  Joe Curto was using the CV needles from earlier AH 6 cylinder  models.
This was over 10 years ago, since then  he may have found  something he likes
better.

Hope I didn't lead anyone down the proverbial garden path.

Jim

Message:  1