[6pack] TR: question on magnesium wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, auprichard@uprichard.net
Subject: [6pack] TR: question on magnesium wheels
From: "Tomislav Marincic" <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:12:11 -0400
Andrew,

I had a set of 5 ARE Silverstone magnesium wheels for my TR250. I had them
repaired in York, PA, by some large company that advertised in Hemmings.
They were able to repair and weld without any difficulty.

I had one wheel with a chunk missing out of the rim, and they repaired it
beautifully. I had another with 3 cracked spokes, and they pronounced it
unrepairable. I guess it depends on how badly damaged the wheels are.

Good luck. To

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive