[6pack] Is this Mail List Request Legit?

To: "6 pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Is this Mail List Request Legit?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:40:04 -0400
I just got 2 emails saying that I had requested to be removed from the
6-Pack Mail List and 1 email about a password reminder. I know Mark sends
out a reminder that we're subscribed to the Lists but I've never seen these
2 requests. Seeing as I've made neither request.........are these legit?

Message 1
"We have received a request from 173.149.85.43 for the removal of your
email address, "75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org" from the
removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping
the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/confirm/6pack/c29bdf8dd879a87d041b9b0da7e87612383350d2";

Message 2

"You, or someone posing as you, has requested a password reminder for
your membership on the mailing list 6pack@autox.team.net.  You will
need this password in order to change your membership options (e.g. do
you want regular delivery or digest delivery), and having this
password makes it easier for you to unsubscribe from the mailing list."

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with:
Throttle Body Injection