Re: [6pack] Final Throws

To: "dc.bruin@gmail.com" <dc.bruin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Final Throws
From: David Fidler <djfidler@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 23:17:40 -0500
Dwayne,

It will NOT slide. The only way to get it in is to put it in position, tuck
the back edge of T into the channel in the center of the header rail and,
using a flat blade screwdriver slowly work your way out to the end pushing the
front edge of the T into the slot. Then go out to the other end. This will
take about 45 mins all told, and you'll need patience.

I wrote a 2 part article about installing soft tops in 6-PACK magazine, this
step is described in part two in the summer 2010 issue, which is available in
the member's area at www.6-PACK.org.

Best regards,

David.

Sent from my iPhone