Re: [6pack] Shifting gears

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net, sutherlandha@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Shifting gears
From: Vsnively@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 05:44:57 -0500 (EST)
Hugh,

I had a similar issue. It was a very-worn clutch master pushrod clevis
pin. I couldn't believe the amount of free travel this worn pin allowed. Once
replaced, it was like having a new clutch, shift problems resolved.

Regards,
Vic Snively
'75 TR6 w/AC

In a message dated 11/16/2011 1:33:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,