Re: [6pack] Ignition Key and Steering Column

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Ignition Key and Steering Column
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:47:48 +0000
You could also drill an extra hole in your switch plinth or purchase a 5 hole
early plinth. My car is a 69 but a PO had put in a 4 hole plinth, car had no
heater valve control. When replacing the heater control, I figured out the
early cars had a 5 hole plinth. I just drilled a new hold in the center of the
4 hole plinth and it looks fine.  Key goes on the right.

Sloane :)
69-Six