Re: [6pack] [TR] Surrey top help needed

To: Andrew Uprichard <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Surrey top help needed
From: Andy Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:45:37 -0800
Cc: "<triumphs@autox.team.net>" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "bill.davis@wku.edu" <bill.davis@wku.edu>, "<6pack@autox.team.net>" <6pack@autox.team.net>, Steve Thornton <sothornton@aol.com>
I bought my soft surrey and ladder frame from TRF. My mother in law made me a
long slender canvas bag to store the top and frame in the trunk. I don't have
a hard top section.

Mine is a TR250 too and I love the extra space on the back shelf, but I need
the windows up on the freeway to keep the wind from hitting the exact same
spot on the back on my head over and over.
Toughest part of the install are the studs at the corners and the nuts that go
on them. It is definitely a permanent install though sine the convertible top
is gone and the trim is one long continuous piece from A pillar to A pillar.

Andy Packard
Sent from my iPhone