Re: [6pack] radio booster update

To: "'colinthom@shaw.ca'" <colinthom@shaw.ca>, "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] radio booster update
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@indiefilmnet.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 16:10:00 -0400
Hi Colin:

Back in the 80s I had a 60W Blaupunkt BPA-415-A amplifier hooked to the output
of the underpowered radio in my TR6. I screwed the thing to the underside of
the passenger footwell where it fit out of sight. That gave me 4 speakers with
reasonable sound. I replaced the old radio with a modern high-power unit a
year or two ago. Strangely enough, I just dragged the amp into the office this
morning to either store or toss. If you want it, give me your mailing address
and it's yours.

Not perfectly period specific, but at least it gets you back a few decades.

Cheers,

Mark Hooper