[6pack] 1974 Triumph TR6 for sale, Northern Virginia

To: 6pack@autox.team.net FILETIME=[E8E6D8D0:01CE50A2]
Subject: [6pack] 1974 Triumph TR6 for sale, Northern Virginia
From: Scott Paisley <scottpaisley@smartneighborhood.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:59:51 -0400
All,

I have a 1974 TR6 for sale.  Engine was professionally rebuild a few years
ago, and it has original interior (needs to be replaced, but not horrible) and
has the original paint.  It is, a very original car.  I also have a hardtop,
overdrive, redlines (plenty of tread , like new), and it runs great.  It would
make any trip.

If anyone knows someone in the Northern Virginia TR club to contact, I would
appreciate it.  I sent a few emails but no reply.  You can contact me off
list, at scottpaisley@smartneighborhood.net

Thanks!

-Scott