[6pack] Elex Diagnosis...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Elex Diagnosis...
From: "triumph72@juno.com" <triumph72@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 21:20:18 GMT
Full-name: "triumph72@juno.com" <triumph72@juno.com>
Met a recent buyer of '74 TR6, the fuel and temp gauges along w/fan motor are
inoperable...I don't have my TR6 manual/wiring diagram w/me (I traveling), can
someone troubleshoot thisfor me, please. Are these items on the same circuit?
I've checked the fuses, they look goodand he's only just got it back on the
road after a few year layup.Reply to me directly as I'm on digest.Your time
and effort is greatly appreciated.Yours in Triumphs, Steve W
The End of the &#34;Made-In-China&#34; Era
The impossible &#40;but real&#41; technology that could make you impossibly
rich.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5410c0ce91dcb40ce6673st04vuc