[6pack] FW: Engine guys?

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] FW: Engine guys?
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:35:29 +0000
thanks,, I know I'll see when I get them off, but does it just go on the
back side of the rear main or what?
I'm confused because the picture in the Moss summer engine sale catalog shows
two sets, and the bottoms have the little tabs, which I thought kept them from
spinning around. Of course I know that picture isn't showing a Spit-4
specifically.
This is my first attempt at anything inside an engine. Working on a low hot
oil pressure at idle problem. I had hoped that maybe only replacing the rod
bearings would do the trick, but no such luck, so now I'm going back in for
the mains and thrust washers.  Good pressure when cold, so I'm thinking the
pump is fine.
It was funny getting that Moss Summer Sale catalog. I sat and thought, Hey,
that's all the stuff I need, with nice big pictures!!
thanks for any info,Sloane :)