Re: [6pack] [TR] Starting issues

To: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Starting issues
From: "dave n" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 19:00:36 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
thank you, George!!!!!

I did check that, and there was 12 volts at the red/white wire.  then I ran
power directly to that red/white wire from the battery, and got nothing.

so I went to the other end, at the starter.  there were two red/white wires
coming in, and one must have been just hanging by a wire, because when I
started playing with it, the last little wire broke.

some time with the wiring repair kit, and now its all fixed!!!!!!!!!