Re: [6pack] TR6 Hardtop value

To: James_ <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Hardtop value
From: robert fabie <bobfabie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 14:23:11 -0500
Cc: Dennis Culligan <dctr6@optonline.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Just a few additional comments to the ones I've already shared concerning
the hardtop.

* it's a PITA to install and remove the top
* the car drives completely different with the hardtop; the car is stiffer
and, I believe, handles curves better
* I've had my hardtop for over 12 years; I love the idea of having it, but
99% of the time, my TR6 is a convertible.

Have fun!
Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va