Re: [6pack] VIN tag

To: Luis <lfm614@aol.com> FILETIME=[0E6EA500:01D01998]
Subject: Re: [6pack] VIN tag
From: James_ <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:23:23 -0800
Cc: TR-6 list <6pack@autox.team.net>
I decided to restore the original WS frame.
A little background.
I realized I had a had a problem when I went to the DMV and immediately they
were looking at the WS plate.
I totally forgot about that.
And since I placed with an excellent condition WS frame years ago, I had a
commission plate from another car. Crap.
DMV woman freaked out!
After consulting the reg book and a coworker they decided to stamp my title
with something. I stopped them.
No explanation from me about unbolting the rusted frame and replacing with a
solid one made them understand. I knew I was getting. I where. I got my
paperwork and
I left. Quickly.

I was going to pop rivet the plate to the good replacement. But sadly there is
absolutely no freakin room under the WS frame on the sides.

Oh well.

Bottom line. I hate the DMV even more. Hah.

bSent from my Atari 2600b