Re: [6pack] Original color of floorpans

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Original color of floorpans
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:16:12 +0000
Is it just me, but does the fact that the factory decided to only paint the
bottom (outside in the weather) of the floor pans with primer have a direct
connection to why we're all experienced with replacing the same panels? It's a
good thing these cars are all so cute, or we wouldn't even be bothering
discussing them 40+ years later.
Wow,Sloane :-)69-Six72-Spit