Re: [6pack] Air injection Rail

To: "McDonald, John A" <john.a.mcdonald@intel.com>, "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Air injection Rail
From: grego--- via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 19:50:48 +0000

----=_vm_0011_W1349314269_28067_1429213848

I am in the portland oregon area and when I called the DEQ about a car I =
have that is powered by a 78 ford v8, they said they didn't care what I d=
id to the motor or if I replaced the motor, as long as it passed the orig=
inal vehicle test criteria when they sniffed the pipe. The only OEM requi=
rement was that if the original drivetrain had a catalytic converter, the=
n you had to still have one. In that case I was pulling off the entire in=
take & smog controls and replacing it all with an EFI/ECU system.

Fortuantely my TR6 is a 74 and doesn't have to be DEQ certified.

-grego