Re: [6pack] Attacking bad rust...

Subject: Re: [6pack] Attacking bad rust...
From: James_ via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 11:43:26 -0700
Cc: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[87E53140:01D0919A]
Looks as though fiberglass is frowned upon. I thought so.
Ok, I'll try to find someone who is good at forming the metal and welding in
the small sections.
They are not structural and the rusted bits at no larger a quarter. I'd say.
Another spot is about one inch long by 1/4.
But that is just the visible spots. So it could be bad surrounding the area.

Ugh.
I'd rather do it right.