[6pack] 6-PACK Trials 2015

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] 6-PACK Trials 2015
From: mjmullin--- via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 23:50:02 GMT
Full-name: "mjmullin@juno.com" <mjmullin@juno.com>
--===============2029326150881276282==

----__JWM__J7aef28d.4964c09S.10aaad2dM

Hi Everyone! Its not too early to begin thinking about (and registering =
for!) this year's 6-PACK Trials being held September 10th to 13th, at th=
e Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club in Galloway, New Jersey.  Its a g=
reat location and we're hoping to see a lot of you NY/NJ/Mid-Atlantic gu=
ys this year!   Information regarding the Trials is on the www.6-pack.or=
g website....on the main menu on the left, the Trials 2015 link is secon=
d from the bottom. Our host (Stuart Honick) and I are looking forward to=
 seeing you there! Thanks, Matt Mullin, 6-PACK Vice Chair

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=3DNZINTISP0512T4GOUT2

----__JWM__J7aef28d.4964c09S.10aaad2dM

is year's 6-PACK Trials being held September 10th to 13th, at the Stockt=
on Seaview Hotel and Golf Club in Galloway, New Jersey.&nbsp; Its a grea=
t location and we're hoping to see a lot of you NY/NJ/Mid-Atlantic guys =
this year! &nbsp; Information regarding the Trials is on the <a href=3D"=
http://www.6-pack.org";>www.6-pack.org</a> website....on the main menu on=
 the left, the Trials 2015 link is second from the bottom.</div>
ere!</div>
cure, NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband. Try it.</a></p>

----__JWM__J7aef28d.4964c09S.10aaad2dM--