Re: [6pack] Clutch Set Recommendations

To: rmf3860 rmf3860 <bobfabie@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Clutch Set Recommendations
From: Richard <taylorturbo6@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 18:25:40 -0700
Cc: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Bob -- These grooves in the diaphragm fingers are common for those setups on
the TR6 that has the automatic clutch adjustment feature. No concern here as
there's plenty of meat here. These grooves can be removed with a drill press
and a large enough sanding cone if this sore of thing bugs a person.
The RHP bearing is another story. Some of the older stock lasted many thousands
of miles while others less than a thousand before squealing.
Most like the trade off found with the heavier Koyo bearing that TRF and maybe
others offer.
Dick