Hagerty insurance update.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net,
Subject: Hagerty insurance update.
From: Al Adams <aradams@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 19:28:56 -0500
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let anyone that was interested know that Hagerty called
me today. They were extremely pleasant and said they evidently had some
incorrect information in their files and wanted to clear up the
situation.  They updated all the info and advised me they would ge most
happy to can-cel the non-renewal.  Also, told me they would give me an
extended payment due date since we had had this problem and it is
getting so near my renewal date.

I'm not sure why there was such a turnaround on their position since
yesterday morning, but I feel it may have been initiated by some
communications they received from fellow listers or lister's agents.

Many thanks to everyone involved in helping me get this matter cleared
up.  I plan to renew with them for a least another year, but will listen
attentively during that time to other collectors experiences before I
decide to continue on a more permanent basis.

Happy motoring.
Al Adams