Hagert Insurance again

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Hagert Insurance again
From: Fred Levit <fle426@nwu.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 18:39:38 -0500
I have used Hagerty for more then 5 years. Last year I backed my Series 3
into another car, doing about 250 dollars worth of damage to the Sunbeam. I
thought that was too small an amount to put in a claim for, but my wife
(who is obiously smarter than me) called Hagerty. They told me that there
was no deductible on my policy, and to go ahead and get it fixed.

They then sent a check for the entire amount of the repair, asking only for
a copy of the bill and a photo of the repaired site - which I was happy to
send them. They did not ask for more than one estimate, in fact they didn't
ask for an estimate at all. I had the repair done at a local shop, which
did a fine job.

So my experience with Hagerty has been very good.