Early grill part needed

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early grill part needed
From: "Ray Frazier" <rayfrazier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:36:42 -0500
A while back I took my grill slats along with other parts that needed
rechroming to the chrome shop.  The shop was less than reputable and, among
other things that went wrong, they lost one of the slats. So, now I have
three nicely chromed slats and am in need of another.  I am not sure which
one I need, but the three I have are 35.5, 38, and 39 inches long.  The 35.5
inch slat is the top one but I don't know where the other two belong.
Nevertheless, I need the one that is missing.  So, if anyone has one
(preferably in good condition so I won't have to deal with getting it
rechromed) please send me information regarding price and shipping.

Thanks
Ray Frazier
Series 3