1961 Series I Alpine For Sale

To: "alpines@autox. team. net (E-mail)" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1961 Series I Alpine For Sale
From: ROBERT WISEMAN <rob@wisemaninsurance.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:39:01 -0600
I wish I had the time, know how, and ambition to completely restore my Series I
but I dont.

I have decided to sell it.  Body is excellent, softtop soso, hard top good.
Engine runs strong, electrical needs some work.  Paint is okay but would look
fantastic with a new paint job.
The car has been garaged for the past 22 years.  Driven around the block
probably 10 times in the past two years.  Wire Wheels, recently painted, new
tires.

I can email pictures to anyone interested.