Carb Synch

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb Synch
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:12:01 -0500
What is the correct way to synchronize the twin Zenith carbs on a S2
Alpine? I have tried using the book but to no avail. I replaced the
manifold gasket due to a leak and it is better but still will not idle
unless on heavy choke and when the choke is closed even half it dies. I
know their is a balance between the two screws at the front and the two
at the back but between turning in then out I am getting nowhere. Any
twin owners who can assist? Thanks Brent