Re: Digest help

To: alpines@autox.team.net (Alpines)
Subject: Re: Digest help
From: tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 00 17:00:48 CDT
Chris Mottram writes:
> Digest - I have been getting only sporadic Digests for
> several weeks now (from both the Tiger and Alpine
> lists)  Is it just me or are all "digesters" having
> the same problem?  Do the non-digest listers get
> timely messages?  (This is not a complaint for Mark
> Bradakis- I'm greatful to be on this list no matter
> what!)  I am considering going to the "realtime" mode
> to circumvent the digest problem.

Mark recently changed the digest software so that it only sends out a
message after a size threshhold has been reached.  As far as I know,
all the digests on autox.team.net are like this now.

The realtime list has not changed, it is as timely as mail forwarding
delays allow.

--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com