Misc. Hillman Husky's and late Singer Gazelle parts cars

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Misc. Hillman Husky's and late Singer Gazelle parts cars
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 15:51:12 -0500
I was looking through a Junkyard in Rhode Island today and ran across a
couple of Hillman Husky's, Singer Gazelle, and a Minx or two.

I don't know if anyone needs parts but I would be willing to investigate if
there was a need for component.

The Gazelle was kind of a neat car.  It looks like it was "plush" based on
the interior details.  Wood and leather upholstery.   The engine was intact
it had been hit in the left front.

I didn't get to go through the junkyard completely but there may be more.

Steven Silverstein