TE/AE! ROOM RESERVATIONS for Portland United

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: TE/AE! ROOM RESERVATIONS for Portland United
From: "" <davidkellogg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:36:39 PDT
Hello All,

  Please:  SAVE YOURSELF SOME $$$!

ROOM RATE OF $99 EXTENDED until 31 July; after that it will be $189 PER
NIGHT.

  United dates are 24-27 August at South Portland (Maine) Sheraton.  Phone
reservations available 1 (800) 325-3535.

   I registered yesterday.  I hope you will be in time, too.  It's just an
attempt to save you some money for the parts room --you know you'd prefer
using it there than on lodging.

  The reservation clerk told me that as long as I reserved at the reduced
rate NOW, I can cancel at a later date.  Reserve now and THEN you can relax
all weekend.

  Look forward to seeing you.  We've got a great event planned!

   Best Wishes (Register NOW),

   David Kellogg
   Autocross Chair