Re: Fuel shortage

To: JACranwell@cs.com
Subject: Re: Fuel shortage
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:12:41 -0700

JACranwell@cs.com wrote:

> It would be interesting to see the sort of revolt you'd have in the US,
> should your price get to +/- $5/gallon, which is roughly what it is over here
> right now.

Absoulty none . The reason is most people in the great US have never been
deprived of any item. They also feel "hell I got it I'll spend it". Most of the
average persons are in to their own life so much. ....When a big price hike hits
in any arena they scream like the dickens and go ahead and pay the bill anyway..
then after two weeks the bad feeling is gone and no bit....ng any more.
Most don't even complain when they get screwed on a deal and leave it as... oh I
guess thats the way it is supposed to be..
My almost 60years 2p
and five cents.
chuck in over priced gas state of oregon,,,US