Ohio Alpine owners, getting together

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ohio Alpine owners, getting together
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:52:39 -0400
Hi,
I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who might be interested
in meeting other Alpine owners in the Ohio region. I realize that we are
all spread out around the globe, so some of you won't be interested, but
keep this in mind in case someday you happen to be in the Dayton area.

We will be meeting regulary at Marions Piazza Parlor in Kettering, Ohio
on the first Saturday of every month, 7:00PM.

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested in attending or would
like to learn more. This is not a club thing, so no membership dues are
needed and stuff like that. I have detailed directions available to be
sent for those who are interested.

Thanks, Ian