Re: Bonsall Car Show

To: robert nanzig <rnanzig@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Bonsall Car Show
From: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:24:41 -0400
Back in the early 70's, as a long haired, (and in his eyes, likely pot
smoking) college student, a policeman pulled me over for having a girl in
the back 'seat' of my Alpine: I netted a warning for having 3 people in a
'roadster', as my PA owners card read. To the true blue law abider, two
people max in a two seater!

Sidebar: the Alpine was useless once I did indeed get a girl 'in the back
seat'!

Bill