Re: Spark plug gap

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spark plug gap
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 07:54:05 -0700
Bill writes:

>My question is what spark
>plug gap can I run on my split fire spark plugs.

I don't know if you've noticed on the Tiger group, but there was a thread
just the other day with multiple people telling a Tiger owner with problems
to immediately ditch the splitfires.  "Snake oil", "marketing gimmick" and
"garbage" were the most common words used.  I'd suggest going back to the
standard N9YC's and starting from there.

As long as we are also on the subject, I've also been told that the
platinum plugs are no good for our age cars.  I've seen proof of it too.

I do have a set of N7YC's that I was going to try, but I've found the temp
range of the N9's just fine.

Jay