Re: Petronix

To: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net,
Subject: Re: Petronix
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:29:15 -0400
Bill,

         I have four Pertronix systems installed on various vehicles from
Midgets to Sunbeam Talbots and totally satisfied. No black boxes and the
only tell tale sign of the system is two wires coming from the distributor
instead of one. Very simple to install and nothing is changed that doesn't
prevent you from going back to points, as if you would ever consider doing
this. Highly recommend.

Regards,
Bob

At 10:13 AM 11/15/2000 -0500, bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net wrote:
>Does anyone have any comments on the Petronix conversion they can share
>with me, specifically about satisfaction?  Are there alternate
>manufactureres for this type product?  Thx, Bill

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Man of Many Sunbeams - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon 1953-1954
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
Home Page: www.navnet.net/~hamilton
BATANS Home Page: www.batans.ns.ca
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca