Re: Tea time (was Labour views)

To: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Tea time (was Labour views)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:09:37 -0500
At 11:31 AM 11/27/2000 +1100, Victor Hughes wrote:
>I understand that as part of the British reannexation plans for the USA it
has been
>decided that coffee will be phased out and once again you will all drink
tea.  In the
>office this will be served from a tea trolley, by a tea-person (gender
equality has
>reached this profession).

Over the weekend, there was an announcement of a major study of British
employee dis-satisfaction factors.  One of the first was the disappearance
over the past thirty years of the "tea person".  These folks DO NOT EXIST
in England anymore.  So much for your Colonial mythologies!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!