Sunbeams in Dallas

To: <stevenkirk@mindspring.com>
Subject: Sunbeams in Dallas
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 22:29:36 -0500
Steven,

I use to live in Dallas.  Sunbeams were few and far between in Dallas but
Bob Douglas (Works for Texas Instruments) has an Alpine.  His number may
have changed so you might check information at Texas Instruments.

I never met him face to face but we would communicate via E-mail.

I also use to attend the Spring British car show with my Series V.   I don't
know the details for the upcoming event but there is a shop, "Kip Motors"
which works on British Cars and supplies parts for "orphan" cars they would
be able to tell you the details.

http://www.kipmotor.com/

There is a nice "all" British car club which would be good to join just to
stay in touch with other British Car owners.   I don't have their
information on hand but Kip Motors should be able to help.

Anyway, I