Re: Oil cooler lines for Series V

To: "Christopher Albers" <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>,
Subject: Re: Oil cooler lines for Series V
From: "jon" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:16:21 -0600
I had mine redone 15 years ago, and at the time they were "odd" fittings, or
so the fellow said. The shop simply reused my fittings, and replaced the
crush collars. The hose they used was "mine approved" hydraulic hose,
suitable for extreme temps and massive burst pressures. Been fine under the
bonnet so far!

Jon Arzt