Dove & Harrington at Invasion

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Dove & Harrington at Invasion
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:54:46 -0500
I just ran across a chap from Lexington Ky who has a Dove TR4
(Harrington coupe conversion for TR4's). Naturally, I invited him to the
Sunbeam Invasion in Dayton, Ohio this June. There ought to be a good
Harrington turn out for this event! Even though it's a TR, it still has
a Rootes connection because of the Harrington conversion. Neat huh...!
:-)

Registrations are starting to come in and I encourage anyone who wants
to attent to PLEASE register early. It will really help us to plan the
event catering. Once again, this is the TE/AE & SunbeamAlpine.org
Sunbeam Invasion, June 8th, 9th, 10th. We hope to see you all there!
Details can be found at http://www.sunbeamalpine.org

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX