Re: [Re: Dove & Harrington at Invasion]]]

To: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>, Ian Spencer
Subject: Re: [Re: Dove & Harrington at Invasion]]]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 12 Feb 2001 12:43:52 EST
I do have a parts list for the Arrow/Alpine GT and for the Plymouth Cricket.
Interchangeability is good for the Arrow (mainly drivetrain) but minimal for
the Cricket.

Jan

Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov> wrote:
An Arrow would be cool.  I've always wanted to see how many parts they share
with the Alpine.
Does anyone have a Rootes parts list for the 60-70 Alpine GT, Hillman Hunter
or the British Plymouth Arrow?