Re: Roller Rockers

To: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>,
Subject: Re: Roller Rockers
From: "Greg Locke" <glocke@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:40:35 +1300
Hi Tom

I have same experience as Jarrid, wear patterns all over the place, but 2
different patterns of rockers, one for left and right. The alpine alloy head
rockers are also different to other rootes vehicles with cast iron heads.

I am very interested in the outcome of this so keep me informed. The price
sounds quite reasonable.

Greg