Bad Ground on Headlight?????

To: "'Alpine List'" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bad Ground on Headlight?????
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 09:56:48 -0400
Hi List,
        As we put the finishing touches on the Series 3 GT and turned on the
lights, every thing worked, but, the right  headlight was real dim.  Now
this fender has a lot of Bondo and Fiberglas in it.  I don't know if there
is any steel left.  For all you electrical weenies out there, should I add a
wire from the headlight bucket to a good ground on the chassis or would a
wire from one of the mounting screws to a good chassis ground do?  (Isn't
that the same thing??)
Thanks,

Bob Berghult
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)
Series 3 GT, B9203825 LRX 39 (son's)

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]