Re: Bond, James Bond x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bond, James Bond x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Rich Atherton" <aka.gumby@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:03:50 -0700
The Only Alpine that was used in the Bond Pictures was an early Series
Alpine (w/Fins)
There is a Picture of it on this web site..
http://www.planet007.com/jbond/vehicles.html

That says it's a 63 Series III, although the movie came out in 62, and
probably filmed in 61/62 so I would Guess that it's a 61or 62car.  that
would make it a Series II  Could be wrong there...

Absolutely not a Series IV or V however.  Did that model have the early
series Fins?  Should also be blue as well.