New wheels

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: New wheels
From: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:47:59 -0700
Thanks to everyone who made suggestions concerning my wire wheel dilemma. I
decided to go with Panasport 13" x 6" wheels. As much as I wanted to go with
the original wire wheels, the cost was just too much for my pocket book. I was
able to located a set of front hubs from Tiger Tom and Rick at SS was able to
furnish the rears plus bearings and seals. Once I located the hubs, I ordered
the Panasports from Kspeed. Great price at $149 and 10 day delivery. Now if I
can get the rear hubs to break free, I'll be looking good for the Dayton
Invasion.  Thanks again for everybody's help and advise (especially pointing
out the correct bolt pattern size). Without the list, I would be lost most of
time.

Tim Stiffy
S1 Alpine