RE: Engine bay braces

To: <bob.berghult@lmco.com>, <milano164@mediaone.net>
Subject: RE: Engine bay braces
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:13:43 -0500
My Series IV automatic is moonstone and has original paint in the engine bay.
If mine are better than yours, I'd be willing to trade.

>>> "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com> 04/12/01 06:35AM >>>
Hi Steven,
        There is a pair on eBay, but they are red, black, maybe blue, and
who knows, but not moonstone (bummers)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=578821984&;
r=0&t=0

Bob Berghult
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)
Series 3 GT, B9203825 LRX 39 (son's)

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]