Re: Radio

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com (Scott E. Christie)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:04:28 -0400
The first link shows a correct "Sunbeam" radio. These were available for the
later series Alpines.
The second link is correct for the period but not the model pictured in the
accessory brochures.
The third link is the correct deluxe model pictured in the accessory
brochures.
Remember however that you don't have to chase after Motorolas only. Dealers
also installed Smiths Radiomobile, Ekco, and Pye. All are acceptable.
Scott Christie