Re: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 07:50:00 -0400
I too stand behind Curt and support his business efforts. Let's all keep
in mind that Curt has recently suffered a terrible broken leg. This was
a serious break and I'm sure he's having a hard time right now. This on
top of all the other issues pointed out, such as shipping delays due to
hoof and mouth in the UK, can't help matters either. Curt has always
been helpful, responsive, and more than willing to listen to me ramble
on about what I'm working on. Let's all give Curt a "Break" and give him
some credit for all the effort he has put into this hobby we all love so
much. Without guys like Curt, we wouldn't have the nice reproduction
parts that are available today.

Ian Spencer

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>