crappy? I think not.

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: crappy? I think not.
From: Shane Sherman <edman@midmaine.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:47:59 -0400
My .02 worth, Curt has been a valuable resource to me, largely isolated
from the LBC world up here in central Maine. I have recieved nothing but
the very best parts and advice from him, and although my Series I has
been dormant for 4 years, I look forward to Classic sunbeam Auto Parts
being an important part of it's return to service this summer.
    BTW, sorry to hear of the broken leg, hope for a rapid recovery.

Shane Sherman
Sherman Coachworks,
Atkinson, Maine