Fw: thanks for getting back

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: thanks for getting back
From: "Chris Avery" <cavery@ctel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:54:46 -0400
it seems that I am an asshole for not thanking everyone that sent me info on
possible desoto parts suppliers. some of us do things other than email every
day but I would like to thank everyone that tried to help us out. and now I
would like to add that this list is turning into a forum for shitting on each
other as opposed to helping each other. so to sabirfocla at asshole on line I
say get your attitude under control or shut the fuck up!
I was checking all the helpful emails when you decided to crap on my day. you
have no right to do so. and I would be the one who stopped to help you change
a flat or give you a jumpstart. you fucking prick!