Series 3 GT FOR SALE

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Series 3 GT FOR SALE
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:46:15 -0400
Everyone,
Okay... I know there were several of you who were looking for a GOOD
Series 3 GT body. Well... ask and you shall receive. This car is
currently owned by Dougie Jennings (Doug's son) and was originally a
very solid car. The small amounts of rust that were in the body have
been repaired and it is now being prepped for paint. Dougie has decided
that he no longer wants the car and is wanting to sell it as a ready for
paint body. This car is the one I had at the United in Charleston South
Carolina, Ohh... how many years back? Anyhow, I sold it to Dougie and
now he wants out from under it. I think he still has everything for it,
but NO ENGINE. He wants $2000.00 if it sells before the Invasion in
June. At the Invasion his price will be $2500.00 (Don't ask me why... I
really don't know how he came up with that) He will have it at The
Invasion with a for sale sign, and it can be bought and taken home from
there. If you are interested call Tiger Auto <937-252-3317> Ask for
Dougie or Doug. This is a NICE body and is ready fro the color of your
choice. - Ian
--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX